One of the great things about monthly payments for Invisalign is that it brings the price down to an affordable level for most people, allowing you to have straighter teeth at a cost that is right for you.
Many high-priced items such as cars and luxury goods offer monthly instalment payments and Invisalign is no different.
What follows is a range of monthly payments* for different Invisalign scenarios:
Invisalign i7 monthly payments
Invisalign i7 (A new addition to the Invisalign treatment family offering an easy and convenient solution especially for minor tooth movement at the front).
- Full cost of treatment £2000
- 12 months 0% interest. 12 monthly payments of £166.67 per month
- 60 months 9.9% interest. 60 monthly payments of £42 per month
This brings the treatment of Invisalign down to an amazing £1.38 per day, less than a cup of coffee!
Invisalign light case
An Invisalign light case would typically involve movement of multiple teeth, not just the cosmetic anterior teeth as in Invisalign i7
- Full cost of treatment £4500
- 12 months 0% interest. 12 monthly payments of £375 per month
- 60 months 9.9% interest. 60 monthly payments of £94.51 per month
Invisalign comprehensive or complex case
A complex or comprehensive Invisalign case with involve movement of multiple teeth, possibly with complex bite involvement to rearrange posteriorly teeth and how they meet together.
- Full cost of treatment £5500
- 12 months 0% interest. 12 monthly payments of £458.33 per month
- 60 months 9.9% interest. 60 monthly payments of £115.51 per month
The company we use, Chrysalis Finance offer a customised monthly payment calculator, you can access their payment calculator here.
Our dental practice in Hornchurch, Essex also offer a range of special offers on Invisalign, please visit our Invisalign page to find out more
*Subject to status. Conditions apply.